Flourless Cacao Nib Cookie Pie
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 3-4 pitted medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 5 minutes, then drained
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sweet cacao nibs (or dark chocolate chips)
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Add all of the ingredients except the sweet cacao nibs into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Stir in the cacao nibs then pour into an 8" cast iron skillet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Broil for a few minutes on low.
Cool completely before cutting. Store the slices in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer (let thaw a bit before eating).
-If you don't have a cast iron skillet, you can use an 8" round pan, just keep an eye on the baking time!
- I used Big Tree Farms cacao sweet nibs in this recipe, but feel free to use dark chocolate chips or a different mix in!